토요일, 5월 06, 2006

In The Beginning

Hello all.

Due to some peer and not-so-peer pressure, I've decided to set up a photo blog to complement my Chronicles of Korea email list. Thus far, the pictures are taken from my friends' cameras, so they are limited in parts, but at least it's something you guys can have a look at.

Anyways, the picture below is taken at an orientation for foreigners that was held in Seoul a couple of weeks back.

DSC01317
The future of Asian filmmaking (from left to right): Kirsten (Singapore), Pele (Thailand), me, Sabine (South Korea, and our coordinator), Tascha (India), Damon (Taiwan) and Bryan (South Korea, our other coordinator).

Thus far, I'm being kept busy, but am enjoying myself here in Korea. We're all getting along pretty well with each other, and plan to make a few movies together at least.

Alright, that's cool enough for the first post, I think. I will upload more photos soon enough.

Take care, and have a nice day!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home