토요일, 5월 06, 2006

Seoul Survivor

We went on another trip to Seoul to attend the 8th Women's Film Festival in Seoul. No pictures relating to that, however (nothing that has me in it, anyway).

DSC01312
Shaken not stirred: Tascha tries to catch me offguard but no cigar, my dear :>


DSC01321
The Han River: Runs through the city. Han literally means Korean in Korean. Apparently, the river defines the city itself; the those living north of the river (apparent bourgeoisie) looks down (so to speak) on their southern brothers and sisters (the apparent proletariat). The feeling's mutual.


DSC01423
Goldfish: in front of the restaurant named after my movie with my 'omma' (mother in Korean). We have taken to calling her omma because she does everything for us :>


DSC01424
Something smells fishy: A local delicacy, pastry stuffed with red bean paste. Their curry puff without the curry. Only served in winter, though.


DSC01426
Biting the hand that feeds me: Goldfish got me to Korea. Now I got to Goldfish...


DSC01427
...and so did they.


DSC01451
Nosing about: My fellow filmmakers have taken to calling me 'Kokiri', which means elephant in Korean. Why? Because it sounds like Fikri. Duh :>

More next time.

4 Comments:

Blogger lee wei said...

ooooh the goldfish puff looks cool.
btw, i've not watched your Goldfish film yet and i want to.

3:09 오전  
Blogger Fikri said...

To Temme: Yeah, it looks really cool. And it tastes nice as well :> As for the movie, Wilson has a copy, I think. Just drop by the M Lab.

To The Baguio Explorer: I guess we haven't found what we're looking for :>

5:15 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Hey Fik! Nice pictures!!
Hey u never told me u made 'Goldfish'..When will I get to watch it?
San

7:51 오후  
Blogger Fikri said...

Goldfish will be one of those movies that you always hear about, but will never be able to see.

Ha ha. :>

8:03 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home