금요일, 1월 19, 2007

Snow Men

So I was clubbing with my friends, when suddenly, Young Sin dragged me to one side, and pointed towards the window. "Look," he said, "nun manni wayo." ("It's snowing heavily outside.")

So I went and have a look. Sure enough, it was snowing like hell (irony intended).

So we finished up our manic dancing by the next song, and went outside to check it out. I didn't bring my camera, but Soong Do had his cameraphone. I've always wondered about the point of having cameras in phones...but not tonight.

8é¼8ºä0022
Four Amigos: (from left) Young Sin, Soong Do, me, Soo Young.

8é¼8ºä0020
Ice ice babies: Me and a load of snow before it was ploughed into Soo Young's face (who looks like a Muslim woman here. Hmm...)

8é¼8ºä0018
Battle stations: Young Sin taking cover from Soo Young (on the other side of the car).

8é¼8ºä0017
Two Young Guns: Young Sin and I. His name inspired that of the lead character in my short film, My Father's Son.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home