월요일, 8월 14, 2006

Chicken Little

A while back, I was missing chicken. Really, really missing chicken. Thus, I decided that weekend that I would cure the itch by making the three hour trip to Seoul to get me some hot chick (ho hum). Yes, it would cost plenty of time and money...

...but desperate situations called for desperate measures.

P1010164
Linklater: After the bus trip to Seoul, I am to get myself to Itaewon street, the bastion of intercultural...err, culture in Seoul. It's also where the biggest mosque and Muslim area is. But where to find it?

P1010166
What did Itaewon?: Ahh, there you are.

P1010167
Hanmingkuk, teh!: Spotted on the way to the Muslim part of Itaewon Street. The Force is strong with this one...

P1010870
We are one...tonight...: and every day and night....

P1010170
Target in sight: It may have the name of a counter terrorist unit and Malay words, but there's nothing counter terrorist-y about it. Or Malay.

P1010172
Cafeteria days: the 'Teh Botol' reminds me of the Sunway cafeteria. Ahh, what crap food they were...

P1010169
Hot chick: I love you....for sentimental reasons...

Mission accomplished.

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

LOL hows the fried rice taste like ? wow they use basmati rice...ranking !

oh n dude that aint chicken..

10:44 오전  
Blogger Fikri said...

Actually, that's supposed to be chicken beryani. And the big piece of meat is actually kebab :>

2:15 오후  
Blogger lee wei said...

you make yourself sound so pitiful

4:34 오후  
Blogger Fikri said...

Thanks, Temme.

6:48 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home