월요일, 9월 25, 2006

Newlyweds

Ladies and gentleman.

Recently, time stopped for me.

Img0025
Fighting Corea: For the wedding ceremony, I was decked out in a traditional Korean wedding outfit for men. It's lovely, but gets a little hot underneath...

Img0021
My best man:...but not his best pose.

Img0022
My father my hero: My 'father', Bakri, was there to make sure things went smoothly. And that the dowry was paid.

Img0029
Micim: Tascha getting some of the pre-marriage blues...

Img0030
Imam Damon: We are gathered here today...

Img0034
We are family...: (l-r) Ms. Lee (who I call nunim, or elder sister), Kim song seng nim, Kirsten, Yupaa, Raikul, my lovely wife, Bartalchuk, my lovely me, Bakri, Damon.

Img0037
The in-laws: Important.

Img0039
The Bang Bang Gun Aychek and The Lightsaber Bride: coming soon to a cinema near you.

Img0036
Wedded bliss: With our child duck. Who, needless to say, is a lame duck. Ho hum :>

Ten minutes later, we had a trial separation, which exists until this moment.

Alas, such is life...


*Pictures courtesy of Bakri shi nen.

2 Comments:

Blogger lee wei said...

Haha you got married Korean style?
Was it for a filming?

4:37 오후  
Blogger Fikri said...

It was for a cultural experience thing.

Not everything I do is about films... :>

1:01 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home