일요일, 12월 17, 2006

Dinnertime!

Yupha, our fellow classmate from Thailand, came over to my room sometime ago. "I cook for filmmakers," she said, showing up outside my door slightly earlier than expected. Once in a while, she comes over to cook for us, like the doting mother she is.

We can't complain though, for she knows her cooking stuff. And Thai food, as well! Always delicious.

P1020868
The Sum: ...is always greater than its parts. But it's still only made up of the parts, even if there wasn't space for those parts on the table.

P1020869
If you smell...: what Kirsten is cooking. I certainly do ;)

P1020873
Sea my food: me, my new-ish haircut that makes me look a bit gay, and some prawns.

P1020877
Cooking with gas: Well, with electricity, more like. Pele looking after the fried stringy things. Can't remember what it's called.

P1020879
Girls next door: This is in Pele's room. There wasn't enough space in mine, so Yupha and Kirsten decamped here to make the veggie soup-like thing.

P1020883
Food for thought?: Not reallly. We finished everything within 30 odd minutes. Absolutely lovely.

P1020887
Clean up!: Damon was the only one who didn't help us to cook. So as punishment, we had to wash all the dishes. You missed the spot, man...

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home