토요일, 1월 20, 2007

Action!

Finally...I am doing what I came here for. After almost eight months, the cameras rolled.

DSC02797
Wiping the slate clean: One of the first shots we did.

DSC02798
Camera: Checking out the scene with my cinematographer, Cherl Jin. We had a huge fight on the second day, which made things tense and more difficult for me.

DSC02808
Another Young One: Young Jae, one of my producers and an extra in my film.

DSC02828
Goldilocked: These babies ain't going nowhere!

DSC02832
Can't Tasch This: My ex-wife Tascha losing some steam.

DSC02923
Like Father, Like Son: Ahn Sae Hyeong (right) played the father, while Choi Dae Ho (left) is Young Sin. Both were incredibly talented, if at times difficult to work with. Dae Ho, especially, carried this picture on this back (so to speak).

front cover copy
Shadowplay: The DVD cover.

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home